Healthcare organisations are in a constant battle managing budgets, increasing expenses, changing funding models and growing demands for care. They are looking for technology that offers solutions to help simplify their budgeting processes, manage their resources and expenses across programs, allocate their overheads and improve their patient care delivery models.
Like we have done for so many customers, Hume Business Solutions can help you leverage an integrated analysis and reporting platform to provide you with a more complete view of your business. Whether it’s leveraging your existing finance and line of business systems via connecting our powerful data warehouse solutions, or re-engineering your systems environments entirely, we have the skills to deliver.
We will help you to:
- Unleash the data in your current system and make it accessible to your finance and executive teams;
- Provide simple to use information directly to employees at every level of the organisation;
- Deliver the data over the Internet in a secure, familiar and user friendly interface;
- Enable your people to make informed decisions which better identify and seize opportunity while mitigating potential risk;
- Improve business performance by leveraging actionable real-time business insights;
- React more quickly to new business opportunities.
Using solutions designed by Hume on the BI360 Business Intelligence platform, healthcare providers better manage their performance through user-friendly planning, budgeting, reporting, dashboard and data warehouse running on a cost efficient Microsoft platform.
Some of our standard implementation templates help organisations in the healthcare space gain insight into, and automate:
- Dashboards with healthcare metrics including integration with Primary Healthcare data;
- Organisation budgeting & forecasting
- Microsoft Excel based Reporting & benchmarking
- Microsoft SQL Server-based data warehousing that combines financials, payroll data and de-identified patient statistics.
Executives will be able to:
- Reduce costs and improve administrative business processes
- Identify trends, track progress and continuously evaluate performance
- Assess service needs
- Develop focused strategies
- Increase accountability and patient satisfaction
- Engage department heads and facility managers in setting goals.
To see the Bi360 Tool in action, Register for our FREE webinar!