The Imports Management Module for Dynamics NAV is fully integrated with the Microsoft Dynamics NAV modules including Purchase Orders, Creditors, Inventory and General Ledger. This import costing and shipment tracking module is the ideal software solution for customers who need to automatically calculate the landed costs of imported inventory.
The Imports Management module allows the user to report on variances from the relevant standard, last or average costing methodologies, prior to committing the costs as posted entries. When the costs have been finalised and the goods received, the shipment can be processed to update the Dynamics NAV inventory and purchase order data accordingly. The General Ledger postings are automatically set up, and the supplier invoices are also automatically created.
- Create Shipments across multiple purchase orders;
- Define your own import cost components;
- Apportion costs by quantity, value, weight, volume, percentage, or manually;
- Perform “What If ” scenarios to see the effect of changes in exchange rates prior to processing;
- Enter costs by shipment as the invoices are received.
In order to give you a framework on the efficiencies and the returns you might expect from a software and technology implementation, we are offering, as a deliverable, 4 HOURS FREE BUSINESS ANALYSIS and you will receive a summary document outlining the findings and working key recommendations, Contact Us today!